[nflug] A/B box, anyone?

Louis Spironello lspironello at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 09:12:53 EDT 2007

Sorry I didn't receive the original post.   However, have you considered a
software solution.
Synergy (http://synergy.sf.net) will allow one share KVM between a slew of
machines
via software.   Available for both windows and linux.

If you are running X on all machines, you could also try X2X.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Lou