[nflug] apt-get returns errors...

Robert Wolfe rwolfe at shatterit.com
Thu Mar 15 03:19:09 EDT 2007

Hi all.  When trying to do an 'apt-get dist-upgrade' I get the following error every time and am not able to successfully complete the update:

Preconfiguring packages ...
(Reading database ... 39549 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing nagios-common ...
dpkg: error processing nagios-common (--remove):
 subprocess post-removal script returned error exit status 10
 nagios-common

I am pretty much at my wits end here as I cannot for the life of me seem to figure out a way to resolve this issue, so any assistant or pointers would be greatly appreciated.
--
Robert Wolfe (MCP/Linux+) <rwolfe at shatterit.com>
http://www.shatterit.com