[nflug] June Meeting!

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 12 10:20:44 EDT 2007

It is that time of month again....

Time for an announcement for the June meeting.

Time/Date/Location
1:30 pm Saturday June 16, ITT Technical Institute 2295 Millersport Highway Getzville NY 14068

Subject....

I have a discussion on Samba, including some questions that some really smart people might help me with.

Also, if there are some really smart Bugzilla people out there, I would be very interested in hearing about a bugzilla setup/maintenance, etc..

Richard Hubbard
Technology Solutions Inc