[nflug] PHP question

Rob Dege livemotion at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 12:48:58 EDT 2007

A question for the PHP gurus out there.  I am using this function on a webpage:

function list_admins($admin_array) {
  $i = 0;
  while ($admin_array[$i][0])
    {
      echo "\n    <option value={$admin_array[$i][0]}>
{$admin_array[$i][1]} \n";
      $i++;
    }
}

The function works correctly, and the info is echo'd to the webpage.
However, I get an error message in the apache logs, which I am unable
to decipher:

[error] PHP Notice:  Undefined offset:  6 in system_functions.php on line 117

The line it errors on is the 'while ($admin_array[$i][0])' statement.
Does anyone know what it's complaining about?

--
-Rob

Ben Franklin Quote: "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain
a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."