[nflug] VPN Appliances (Off Topic)

justin.bennett at dynabrade.com justin.bennett at dynabrade.com
Sat Jul 28 08:03:52 EDT 2007

        This is a little off topic, however I assume I'll get some good
opinions. I'm looking for recomendations on some VPN appliances, I don't
need anything too complex just somthing that would handle half a dozen
tunnels to branch offices, for LAN to LAN vpn. We currently have a hosted
solution and It's pretty pricy. I've looked into Linux solutions like
SSH-PPP I just am not convinced any I've found are production quality. I'm
looking for a buy it once and forget it type appliance not a service
subscription, something I can just put behind our firewalls. PC remote
user support is not required but might be nice in the future.

Thanks
Justin