[nflug] Blackberry 8300 Ubuntu

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 10:41:56 EDT 2007

Well seems like there is not alot for Linux and
Blackberrys. Just trying to charge the BB is a no go
without a driver to increase the default usb power
from 100 to 500mA. Anyone using Blackberry here is the
link for the charging scripts to charge them with
Linux. Hopefully the mobile and table laptop markets
gets pushed more on the Linux end to make Linux on the
desktop more viable and really an alternative to
windows. IMHO this is whats stopping Linux from
penetrating the desktop markets.

http://smooshspace.com/category/blackberry/