[nflug] GNOME problems

Bob Patterson bob.rowing at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 00:12:06 EDT 2007

the same thing happened to me recently and to get it working again i just
reset the gnome variables and session variables by deleting them

rm -rf .gnome*
rm -rf .gconf*
and rm session var i for get what it is called
do it on another login or a terminal by login by doing ctrl+alt+F1 and then
ctrl+alt+F7 to get back

tell me if this helps
bob
bob.rowing at gmail.com