[nflug] Flat Panel LCD Monitors

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 08:05:07 EST 2007

Hey, I remember something about NVidia and the 1680x1050 displays.  There is a pair of options that you have to set in xorg.conf to get it to work with that resolution on the digital connector.  One of them was something like NoMaxClock or something.  I'm not home so I can't remember what it was but I saw a brief mention of it someplace and bludgeoned it with a stick until it worked.

I had to go through the NVidia docs to find the options.

Hope this helps with someplace to look...

Cheers!

Bob