[nflug] Cicso vpn client

Sam Stern samstern at samstern.net
Mon Jan 8 16:23:01 EST 2007

All,

I have heard this gui works well but have not tried it myself:

<http://fedoranews.org/mediawiki/index.php/Fancy_GUI_for_your_Cisco_VPN_clie
nt>

Or tinyurl

<http://tinyurl.com/ydfouy>

FWIW there is a mac osx client avaialbe on the retail market:

<http://www.apani.com/vpn-clients/cisco-overview>
Or tinyurl
<http://tinyurl.com/ycqsop>

I've not used that one either but I've heard it's worth the money. However
the apani nortel linux client is REALLY good.

HTH

Sam S.