[nflug] AND also: Sabayon Linux 3.25!

Stephen Burke qfwfq at adelphia.net
Tue Jan 2 14:37:26 EST 2007

I downloaded and tried sabayon not long ago (not sure which version
because I foolishly neglected to write it on the cdr and must have
deleted the iso when things didn't work - 3.0, I think) and it didn't
find a network card at all on various different machines. Did anyone
else see that?

Is it an issue or are my machines all crap? Other live cds (TOO many, as
I've mentioned) seem to work no problem. Naturally, I just downloaded
and burned knoppix 3.8 a week ago. ;-)

Thanks,
S.