[nflug] Ubuntu Edgy Firefox updates

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 1 20:05:12 EST 2007

Thts wht the new FF update was for was security. I
have no problem reinstalling FF but everytime I run
into doing a reinstall, updates or upgrades some
plugins get screwy. Especially now FF 2.0 plugins work
great after spending lots of  time getting mplayer to
work with  codecs. I guess my compaint is if FF has
occuring security issues and patches more often is
this what you have to go through everytime there are
upgrades and updates? New users just moving from Win
or thinking about Vista or Ubuntu should not have to
go through this trouble to get FF updated. Waiting for
Ubuntu for the updates is like waiting for MS for
updates. Meanwhile FF is still unpatched until  Ubuntu
decides its ok to release their .deb package.