[nflug] DD-WRT

Jeff Brignon southpaw249 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 23:15:24 EST 2007

I tried installing the dd-wrt firmware on a linksys wrt54g v7 using the
vkkiller solution and now the router blinks and thats it. I would be very
careful updating that version. Linksys decided that with v7 and v8 to reduce
the amount of ram in it so the full version of the dd-wrt firmware will not
fit and a mini version is required and a lot of other stuff that can make
you a 50 dollar brick (like i have now). So upgrade at your own risk.