[nflug] Time Warner broadband problem

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 09:00:10 EDT 2007

maybe its my modem could be bricked. But from looking
at the stats on the modem its running like it should.
Only real issue I had with them in the past was my
account was not provisioned properly and didnt have
internet for a week and they were having problems with
their DNS servers. Ill try different DNS see what that
does too.  Any DNS servers recommended ? public ones I
can use to test?

--- Darin Perusich <Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com>