[nflug] Sleep mode

eric eric at bootz.us
Wed Aug 15 09:08:34 EDT 2007

I'm not sure if this is the case, however, suspention, sleep mode,
etc... could possibly be a hardware thing.. the computer industry has
had a difficult time making the technology actually work the way it
should(bios)... I believe thats why OS's came out with the idea of
hibernation(maybe) ...turn all that stuff off and just use hibernation,
your computer will(should turn on faster)