[nflug] rc.local

Mark Musone mmusone at shatterit.com
Tue Apr 24 15:34:09 EDT 2007

All the rc.local is, is a shell script.

No different than you type: /bin/sh /etc/rc.local

It can/will run however many commands that you want. You just need to make
sure that each command either exits, runs in a daemon (background) mode, or
you manually run it in the background by appending a & .

Think of the rc.local as your normal shell command line prompt. It simply
goes to the next command when that one is finished..

Mark