[nflug] port 56202

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at Dynabrade.com
Tue Apr 3 07:54:57 EDT 2007

Does anyone know what port 56202 maybe?

    I have an external connected machine (Dual Homed, LAN and Internet)
which has this port open and I'm not sure what it is. It's firewalled
from the outside world (doesn't even show using an nmap portscan),
however I'd like to close it anyways. If I do a netstat it doesn't tell
me what the process is.

Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address               Foreign
Address             State       PID/Program name
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:56202
0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      -

It will answer if I telnet to it on the loopback or LAN interface but
not on the external interface.

telnet localhost 56202
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost (127.0.0.1).