[nflug] MySQL clients

Nathanial A. Byrnes nate at qabal.org
Sun Sep 10 08:52:11 EDT 2006

I have found that Squirrel SQL (http://squirrel-sql.sourceforge.net/) is
a very capable query tool. It has object name completion via ^space, it
can generate ERD's with relationships, supports transactions (rather
than just auto commit), and a few more features. I use it with postgres,
but it looks to support nearly any DB that has a JDBC driver, MySQL
support is included. Perhaps not the greatest for administration, but it
is open source, and Java (perhaps that is good...)

Regards,
Nate