[nflug] adelphia

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Wed May 10 08:28:40 EDT 2006

Sounds like your doing a first time install. Call them up, tell them you
are on Linux and need to set it up manually (they can do this from there
end). When they do, you will start getting a public IP sent down the
line, not the private IP your currently getting (take a look). Then
reset the modem and restart your network, you should be good to go, I've
done this many, many times and I LOVE telling them there is no windows
(even though sometimes there is, I just want to see them go through it
for Linux ;))