[nflug] driver question

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 21:41:47 EST 2006

Thanks guys for explaining. I work in IT for a windows
only shop engineering co that uses mostly autodesk
(acad) microstation. Autodesk is married to
Microshaft. Its really hard to get a one track minded
windows IT staff (that defends windows) have any idea
when they dont give Linux the chance. I tell most
windows people who wanna debate the Linux Windows to
really learn how to use Linux then they will see the
differences then talk to me. Till then dont waste my
time debating!  In reality isnt up to the IT dept to
keep up with new technical stuff and learn it and find
out whats better or cost savings. I dont mean gadget
geeks who just play with Laptops,tablets, GPS PDA
Oragamis and are great with Windows short cuts on the
keyboard. That dosent make true IT person in my
opinion. MOst IT people should be or try to be mutli
OS exposed. I mean really getting into the OS stuff.
Then we can debate!

 Sorry to rant but just frustrated trying to make
points to people who dont understand at work...

--- "David J. Andruczyk" <djandruczyk at yahoo.com>