[nflug] Mame Distribution

Robert Meyer meyer_rm at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 8 14:01:40 EDT 2006

Well, I've been using Mandriva (used to be Mandrake) for a long time and it
seems to do a pretty good job of screen and graphics detection and handling.
I've only found one chip that didn't work right and that was one that may have
been buggy to begin with.

I haven't tried Mandriva 2006, yet.  I don't know how much has changed since
10.2...

Hope this helps

Cheers!

Bob