[nflug] Ati raedon 9200 - Ubuntu

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 17:27:25 EST 2006

I have instaled the Ati drivers for my video card but still cant get the 3d to work. SO I tried a matrox card that I know uses the 3d cause it worked in Fedora before with 3d accel enabled.  When I put the Matrox card in my Ubuntu box it comes up saying failed to start x server error. IS ther a kudzu program for uninstalling hardware in Ubuntu?  How do go about uninstalling the driver for Ati? I have searched and looked on their page with no help. All I ever see is how to install but never any uninstall intructions. Also wht nvidia 64, 128mb  4x cards are 3d enabled in linux by default?  Im gonna get me one hell with the Ati.

http://mail.yahoo.com