[nflug] Utility Software

Tom Morgan samothyev at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 09:01:52 EST 2006

I have a buuch of IBM x series servers that I need  to upgrade the ram in. I need to know what we currently have in each  machine as far as how many mem mods to equal 1G. The packing slips we  have arent very helpful, they just say how much ram is in each one.  Does anyone here know of some software out there that could tell you  you have 2 512mb or 4 256md mods? These machines are running RH 7.2  with the latest kernel. Thanks in advance!

  -Tom