[nflug] [ot-job sought] Sr. QA engineer - networking focus

Sam Stern samstern at samstern.net
Wed Dec 20 12:48:46 EST 2006

All,

All Good things must end. As of January 05, 2007 I will no longer be
employed by Cybertrust, inc. I've been let go do to company consolidation.
However I'm leaving on good terms. I should also note that my involvement
with the OneCare firewall is now on "as needed" basis with a 8 hour per
month retainer. Technically I am still employed as a Vendor for Microsoft
(Windows OneCare unit) until I find new employment.

Clearly I need new employment.

Since I've never met anyone from this list, you will know that I'm disabled
by a serious inner disorder that necessitates a 100% work from home
telecommuting situation. Fortunately I an uninterrupted 7 history of
successfully working from a home office.

I am hoping to find another job working with a small group of developers to
help test their software. I am highly skilled in testing of personal
firewall, network scanning, network inventory systems. I am also rather
competent at security testing of Web applications. Current references
available upon request.

You can find my Resume links on the front page of

http://www.samstern.net <http://www.samstern.net/>

Text Format:

http://www.samstern.net/files/resume/samstern@samstern-dot-net-resume-Dec-20
06.txt