[nflug] UNIX SOLARIS 10

Darin Perusich Darin.Perusich at cognigencorp.com
Tue Aug 29 12:49:29 EDT 2006

what is the output from ifconfig -a and netstat -rn? while solaris isn't
as "user friendly" as linux once you get of the learning curve you'll
find it isn't all that bad.

given that you're most likely use to apt-get'ing all of your apps take a
look at blastwave.org. the pkg-get tool modeled like apt-get and should
be to your liking. i'm a maintainer and you should find all of you
favorite "linux" tools there.

--
Darin Perusich
Unix Systems Administrator