[nflug] UNIX SOLARIS 10

jaimie logal worldplugin at adelphia.net
Tue Aug 29 12:34:29 EDT 2006

NFLUG

I hope that the novice nature of this question dies not offend anyone(becuase it is so basic I am almost ashamed to ask), however I have just set-up a new box running Solaris 10 and I am apparently not familiar enough with UNIXS' cross compatibility with the LINUX distros I use (debian (in Ubuntoo)) and I cannot get the SOLARIS box on-line to the Internet??? Where should I be looking to set this up, as there are no graphical tools to use for a more simplistic approach. Thanks

Garot Conklin