[nflug] GCC question

Frank Kumro fkumro at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 16:33:42 EDT 2006

Here is the reply from the professor - I copied and pasted so no I did
not make those spelling mistakes

"The software I will be running your C++ on will be the one suppported
by the university and that is microsoft visual C++  or version 6.0.  I
donot know if there is a version for Linux - I would think so but the
problem is I do not know if the linux code will run through the windows
version - I do not have and run linux.

I will need to see the code to look at program structure and design not
just run the executable thus it is important that the linux version
open in WIndows xp version .

You need to check this out before the class starts.  I will be grading
only in the windows version  of C++.

Prof. CL "

Frank
Shenanigans!!