[nflug] GCC question

Michael Phillips linux478 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 16:19:41 EDT 2006

I did some of my school C++ projects using gcc.  In linux there is not conio.h
file.  My professors loved that file.  GCC will allow you to create a variable
and dynamic memory in one statement and Microsoft Visul Studio C++ would not
allow it.

Michael

--- anthonyriga <torrodimerda at yahoo.com> wrote:

> At ECC they teach gcc and have dual boot pcs with
> Linux fedora last I saw when I was in the CS lab
> taking Java. too bad java was not on Linux I ended up
> doing it in bash shell and on Jbuilder IDE for Linux.
> Its free.
>

> --- Sam Stern <samstern at samstern.net> wrote:

Michael D. Phillips - A computer science enthusiast
I do not hate Windows, I just like the alternatives better.
Linux is my primary choice.