[nflug] firefox update

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Tue Apr 18 19:37:15 EDT 2006

I'll have to check that out.  Believe it or not, I have kde 3.1 running
just fine,  I'm used to it and I do use a few kde apps, but I'd like to
experiment with other lighter desktop managers.  I just have to figure
out how to move partitions around on my drive so I have room for another
distro.  I use this system every day and don't want it out of commission
for an indeterminate amount of time while I try to configure a new
distro,  I know there are live CD's, but are there any set up with
window managers like that?  I have Damn Small Linux, but the version I
have doesn't seem to have much that's newer on it.  I don't know what
kind of update manager (if any) it has once you install it to disk.

Joe