[nflug] firefox update

Joe josephj at main.nc.us
Tue Apr 18 16:29:13 EDT 2006

As I mentioned, I install from tarballs from the mozilla site(s).
A few releases ago with both ff and tb I had some problems with
updates/extensions and got lazy and just installed under my user
directory.  I don't have the root land versions installed any more to
install on top of.

I can just su and install both of them in /opt or in /usr/lib ... but
then I don't know how to do the updates, etc.

Joe