[nflug] rpc.mountd: getfh failed: Operation not permitted

Justin Bennett Justin.Bennett at Dynabrade.com
Tue Apr 18 14:33:36 EDT 2006

Thanks for the reply.

yeah It shows in exportfs. The error is  on the server
(/var/log/message) on the client I get a Permission Denied.

I've been doing a /etc/rc.d/init.d/nfs reload

will a exportfs -r interrupt any currently mounted shares?

This partition has 4 directories under it that I also share (used by
automounter on my samba server). I'm not sure if this is causing me
greif, but I have several other structured exporting like that with no
issues.

Justin Bennett
Network Administrator
Dynabrade, Inc.