bashrc question

deadpoint deadpoint at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 24 22:00:47 EST 2005

busybox is an all-in-one executable meant which performs the function of
other programs, like ls, cd, mv, sh, etc. it's usually only used on
systems with little disk space, like distributions on a floppy. .bashrc
is a user specific bash config file, where /etc/bash/bash.bashrc is the
system default bashrc.

darin