Have I been hacked?

Robert Wolfe robert_todd at adelphia.net
Tue Mar 8 23:13:36 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: <frank at mogosystems.com>
To: <nflug at nflug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 9:51 PM
Subject: Have I been hacked?

> I have been having a problem with certain sites "not being found." These
> are
> sites that used to come up quickly. Now it takes 2 - 4 times just to get
> them to
> load. They load fine on my winbloze box. I am on PowerLink. I am trying to
> figure
> out what is causing this delay. Does anyone have any ideas?

And to think when I was at home I did not have to answer anything like this
:)  Yes, folks, I DO work for Adelphia and I DO support their High Speed
Internet product (formerly PowerLink).  I do have Adelphia HSI myself (I
work there so why wouldn't I? <G>)  What distro of Linux are you running?

Robert Wolfe, Adelphia Tier 1 Chat Tech Support Agent (and PROUD
User/Supporter of Aurora Linux 1.0 on a Sparc Ultra 5 <G>)
Buffalo APCC
Buffalo, NY