MYSQL Data Entry Form

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Mon Jul 25 14:52:22 EDT 2005

I use Webmin

http://www.webmin.com/

Daniel Magnuszewski
CCNA
M & T Bank
dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com

>>> Justin.Bennett at dynabrade.com 07/25/05 2:44 PM >>>
I'm looking to deploy a mysql database for web work via PHP (our stuff

has been oracle so far).

What I'm looking for is an easy way a windows user could update,
delete,
insert, data into the database. I'm not looking to make the user upload

a csv or anything like that to update records.

A nice GUI data entry form would be nice. I could always write one in
PHP but was hoping for something canned, maybe with a wizard so I could

create more forms in the future. It doesn't need to be web based, it
can
run on w32, and it doesn't have to be free.

--
Justin Bennett
Network Administrator