Mailling List Archives

Stephen Burke qfwfq at adelphia.net
Tue Jul 5 22:44:18 EDT 2005

Did you use -addressmodifycode at the command line or rewrite
/usr/bin/mhonarc, or what?

The command line way keeps complaining with:

This is MHonArc v2.6.12, Perl 5.008 linux
Array found where operator expected at (eval 6) line 4, at end of line
         (Missing operator before ?)

ERROR: Unable to create rewrite_address routine:
syntax error at (eval 6) line 4, near "address at hidden"

the command I used was:

mhonarc /home/qfwfq/.mozilla/qfwfq/02sk2223.slt/Mail/Local\
Folders/nflug_in -addressmodifycode $_ = 'address at hidden';

Clearly, I need to understand perl better, but for the sake of getting
this stuff into the archive, can you give me a hint on how you went
address munging?

Thanks,
S.