Mailling List Archives

John Seth johnseth at phoenixwing.com
Sun Jul 3 19:00:53 EDT 2005

I've been fiddling around with MHonArc's mailling list script, and found
it really easy to modify, and here I was expecting a daunting task to
remove all email addresses ;)

Anyhow... the archives now have munged the addresses so that all domains
are "@HIDDEN.DOMAIN".  The only _slight_ downfall is, some messages may
not be easy to know who posted it.

If no one has any issues with what's displayed, I think it's now fairly
safe to link to from the main webpage... thoughts?

    http://www.nflug.com/archives/

- Tony