Debian and cdrecord under >2.6.8

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 14:01:25 EDT 2005

I had similar problems w/ 2.6.8 in mandrake. Try
something like:
cdrecord dev=ATAPI:1,0,0 speed=48 filename.iso
or
cdrecord dev=ATA:1,0,0 speed=48 filename.iso
if you can find the bus it's on this may work.
It was the only way I could burn w/ 2.6.8
hope this helps and good luck
--- JJ Neff <jjneff at yahoo.com> wrote:cdrecord de

Free Good
Fire Bad