Jack Question.

jb mesimpleton at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 20:50:52 EST 2005

vlok stone wrote:
> Asterisk also.
>
> --- Mark Musone <mmusone at shatterit.com> wrote:
>

>>Interesting..i wonder if mythtv would benefit from
>>it...given it's
>>real-time capability..
>>
>>-Mark

__________________________________

I'm using a Nvidia graphics driver and when I install another kernel it
will boot no problem with the RH9 generic driver, which doesn't include
OpenGL. Does anyone know how to be able to use the Nvidia Linux driver
for a second kernel boot? I had the boxed set RH9 kernel with the driver
and when I upgraded the kernel it had to uninstall the driver on the
first kernel and install it on the new kernel. I can install different
kernels to boot to but only one is able to use the Nvidia driver.
Hopefully I'm making sense, hehehe. Anyway the Stanford kernel would be
nice to try but I would like it to be able to use the Nvidia OpenGL.
I've tried to find info on multiple kernel use with a Nvidia driver but
I haven't really found much of anything. I think I remember a couple of
members are using Nvidia drivers. The new 6629 will not work so I'm
using 5336 which works great on my RH9. If anyone can point me in the
right direction for a howto or something, I would appreciate it.