Linux distro for school

Richard Hubbard rhubby at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 18:33:05 EST 2005

A very wise programmer once told me 'write what you
have to, steal what you can'.  With that in mind, the
linux for schools project

http://www.k12ltsp.org/

has a whole lot of stuff you might be interested in.

they seem to be primarily sponsored by RedHat, but I'm
sure that if you are familiar with what they are doing
with the various setups, then you can probably make it
happen with any distro.

hope this helps...