Linux distro for school

Erek Dyskant erek at nbtsc.org
Fri Feb 18 18:16:05 EST 2005

Hi All,
	My boss recently got the contract to manage the computer labs for a
school district.  Rigt now they've got 2400 workstations running
windows, and we're considering converting 50% of the to linux to save on
lincensing and make administration easier.
	As you all can imagine, most of what they're doing is just web
browsing and word processing.
	I'm wondering if you all have any suggestions for managing a
large number of linux boxes, and what might be a good distribution to
use that would be intuitive for Windows users to sit down and use?
	Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Erek