crack

Advent Systems adventsystems at verizon.net
Sun Feb 6 19:10:41 EST 2005

Hi Guys,
    This is the photo I promised I get to you.  If you recall, I was
downloading updates 01-Jan-2005 via apt-get when I got the "all work...
" message, then The screen flashed and this came up.  Right after that
nothing, no mouse, keyboard, nothing.  The only thing I could do was
hold down the power switch until the machine shut off.  Upon reboot I
could not get past the bootloader in Linux (I could dual boot into
win2k).  If you recall, a number of you thought it was a screen saver.
I have since reinstalled my system and followed your advice on security
setup and have had no problem since.

Thanks Again,
Bob Randal
adventsystems at verizon.net