Secure HD Erase

Dennis Ruzeski dennisr at corp.kanoodle.com
Sun Feb 6 12:14:48 EST 2005

Download this
http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/
and burn it to a cd. There's a plethora of extremely sweet tools on there (DoD Style disk wipe, NT/2000/XP offline registry editor and password recovery tool!, a wide assortment of disk tools..).

I'd actually recommend that everybody have 2 cd's- That's one, PHLAK is another. They're invaluable tools for system recovery.

--Dennis