external compat modem

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 5 21:06:04 EST 2005

Pete
 I got lucky. I found some old pcs at my last job  for
parts and took an 3com internal fax modem that I just
put in my pc and kudzu reconized at boot up. I just
remembered I had it. I know it was reconized but what
are my steps to getting it to dial to usadatnet? I
wanna test it before I install it. Thanks!