[nflug] RE: Burning a CD-R

anthonyriga torrodimerda at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 21 08:55:32 EST 2005

When I started using Linux about 3yrs ago I first learned xcdroast it always worked for me. But I did find it very confusing the way its designed. Not sure why it has not been made friendlier. The logic to wht buttons to press are weird, I now use k3b and its so simple to use by far it rocks.

Ron Maggio <ronmaggio2005 at yahoo.com> wrote: Hi,
 I'm having a bit of a problem here. I downloaded files and would like to burn them. I tried cdroast, maybe I forgot how to use it, and or maybe this version 0.89alpha15 is so new I can't understand just what and how to do it. I tried to give it a go but I can't get it to allow me to choose what files to make up the maximum mb for the cd-r blank. All it allows me to do is choose a directory, I must be missing something here? Anyone have a suggestion?

 Thanks, Ron:)

http://mail.yahoo.com