[nflug] OT? Buffalo Perl Mongers Meeting Tomorrow...

DANIEL MAGNUSZEWSKI dmagnuszewski at mandtbank.com
Fri Dec 16 11:03:17 EST 2005

Yeah, it definitely was. We used to have our (social) meetings at
Alternative Brews or Higher Grounds (on Sheridan). We had our last
meeting at Buffalo Tap Room, and everyone seemed to like it better than
the before mentioned places - so I can see making that our regular
location. When we do talks and presentations, we usually get a
presentation room in Bell Hall at UB.

-Dan

>>> joshj at linuxmail.org 12/16/05 10:57 AM >>>
I figured. The weather was pretty nasty by that time. Only fit for
sliding out of control. I just signed up for the Buffalo.PM list. Do you
guys usually hold meetings at the BTH? Because that is perfectly on my
way home.

-josh