[nflug] RE: Copy of Red Hat 7.2

David W. Aquilina david at starkindler.us
Tue Dec 6 22:48:58 EST 2005

On Tue, Dec 06, 2005 at 10:16:24PM -0800, ptgoodman wrote:
> I have no idea why you couldn't continue this off-line as I suggested.

Because security in all of its different forms is a relevant topic which people should know about and understand the ramifications of.

> I concede defeat, knowing that I can't reason with someone like you.<br>

It has nothing to do with honor, or "winning" an online discussion. It has everything to do with educating people to do the right thing when their actions can affect people outside of their own little bubble.

--
David W. Aquilina
david at starkindler.us