[nflug] Evolution Send Problem

Ron Maggio ronmaggio2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 01:59:00 EST 2005

HI, Jason
 I use verizon as well, check your SMTP settings, make sure Server requires authentication is checked, Type: Plain, User name is correct, and remember password is checked. Also check your POP account to see if what you've written in SMTP matches it, if not then thats your answer.

 Ron:)

Cyber Source <peter at thecybersource.com> wrote: jason wrote:

>I am using Evolution 2.4.1 on Ubuntu, and for no reason I can see,
>messages stopped sending out. I can receive, but not send. The send
>process just sits there until it times out and goes away. I can ping
>outgoing.verizon.net and I have rebuilt my account, but to no avail. I
>had to throw this account on another box to send this email!
>
>Any suggestions?

If you have something stuck in your outbox queue for whatever reason, it
will wait until that's cleared before sending any other mail, check your
outbox.

 Yahoo! Personals