Error loading bt878 module

Cyber Source peter at thecybersource.com
Mon Aug 29 20:09:14 EDT 2005

Sounds like a major pain. EVERY time I have tried to compile a kernel it
either didnt work or I left something out or it just acted weird after,
never had any luck doing a kernel compile. If it didnt take forever or
we could get a fast machine in for a meeting, I would love to see a
demo, when/if we start having meetings again.