RF Modulators

vlok stone vlokstone at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 27 16:52:47 EDT 2004

Mark, along w/ below message. I listen to music thru
my pc for mp3's and internet radio, so i'd like
stereo. Here's the one i'm looking at
http://www.smarthome.com/7780ad.html
now my only problem will be how to connect the fm
radio
to the system. Can I use a combiner to combine those
also?

http://www.smarthomeusa.com/Shop/MultiRoom-Video/channelvision/CV-Digita

http://www.channelvision.com/images/support/splihome.gif

> > that diagram shows the main cable coming in, being
> > sent in, filtered
> > through a filter, passed through an amplifier,
> > passed through to a
> > combiner to combine the mythtv output, and then
> > passed into splitter to
> > go to the various tv's In the house..
> >

> > my pc connects to the modulater via RCA. I haven't
> > really looked for any
> > that do s-video in. the other thing is you may
> want
> > one that does
> > stereo.
> > If you get one that handles stereo, then you can
> do
> > dolby surround
> > sound..
> >
> > Imho, it's not worth it..what I actually do is do
> > all that
> > modulation..etc..
> > But to my "main" TV room TV, I actually have the
> > SDIF and svideo pulled
> > down through the walls directly to it..so I get
> the
> > best of both worlds,
> > distribution throughout the house and high quality
> > in the TV room.
> >

> > -Mark

=====
Free Good