Converters

Jesse Jarzynka denisesballs at thecybersource.com
Mon Sep 27 11:45:19 EDT 2004

Check this out everyone

http://www.thenerds.net/productpage.asp?un=146040&s=1

looks like a good deal. Cheapest one I've seen online. If you google
around for better pics you can see it has VGA in, VGA out, s-video out,
and RCA out!. I think they can run all at once so you can see your
monitor and tv at the same time without any software! I've seen sits for
this that say it's linux friendly.