firewall --> pmfirewall

Daniel Villarreal dvmail at texas.net
Tue Nov 2 02:57:00 EST 2004

I used to use pmfirewall, with RHL7.x and later RHL 9
http://www.pointman.org/PMFirewall/

I am currently using just a laptop, and would like to set up a network here at the ranch. Kind of moot point with just one computer and dial-up.

I am using whiteboxlinux, and am going to try and install RHL9 packages on it so I can watch dvd's, etc. At one point I was using RHL9 exclusively to write DVD's.